1. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, people try not to step on the aluminum frame, and do not use the frame as a support for people.
2. For aluminum alloy doors and windows, you can choose to use a soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent to clean, but never use ordinary soap and detergent, let alone clean with strong acid and alkali such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent. Agent.
3. After a rainy day, dry the wet glass and door and window frames in time, and pay special attention to dry the water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction will increase, and a little oil or a layer of fire wax can be added.
4. Frequently check the joints of the aluminum alloy frame and wall. If it is used for a long time, it will easily deform the frame as a whole, and the doors and windows cannot be closed and sealed. Therefore, if the screws of the joint are loose, they should be tightened immediately. If the screw feet are loose, apply a small amount of cement to seal with epoxy super glue.
5. Check the connection parts of the aluminum alloy frame frequently, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning shaft pins, wind braces, and floor springs, should be checked regularly and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. When doors and windows made of aluminum alloy are used in normal times, the action should be light, and the push and pull should be natural. If you find that you are having difficulties, you must not pull or push, and you should eliminate the existing fault first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons why aluminum alloy doors and windows are difficult to push and pull. Keep the door frame clean, especially the position of the sliding groove of the door and window. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove a large amount of dust in the tank and inside the door seal.